Swing Yoga Teachers Training
Ariel / Swing Yoga 50 hours Training: The purpose of this training is to offer aerial / swing yoga techniques to increase physical and mental flexibility strength and promote relaxation.
Pre Requisite – RYT200, Pilates / Body balance instructors / personal trainers other group exercise trainers.
- Perform various Hatha yoga poses using an aerial hammock for warm-up and exercise.
- Perform various strength and conditioning poses using an aerial hammock.
- Perform various Hatha yoga poses using an aerial hammock for cool down.
- Use the Ariel hammock to do restorative and rehabilitation.
Students in all sections of this course will learn the following content:
- Focusing on breath and centering, Anatomy of the poses.
- Aerial hammock for balance, strength, how to use hammock for strength and conditioning.
- Aerial hammock for understanding the Bio- Mechanics and cool-down.
- Ariel Hammock on relaxation and clearing.
- Poses that target flexibility.
- Aspects of body, mind, and spirit that affects personal health.